“As a Partner in the Crowe Horwath Performance Consulting Team, Heta leads a team of commercially-focussed and experienced advisors.”
Our primary objective is to provide sound business advice to ensure clients make informed business decisions and remove the ‘guess work’. We do this with a highly capable advisory team of accounting and industry specialists, who bring a depth of experience and expertise to each client assignment.
In addition, we believe the strength of our commercial and community networks allows us to effectively connect stakeholders to opportunities, providing a depth of perspective to inform our approach and produce relevant solutions.
Clients and experience
- Strategy: includes strategic development, market analysis, feasibility assessments and business case development
- Corporate Advisory: includes transaction advisory services (including cross border transactions through our international network), business valuations (including brand names, trademarks and other intangible assets) and due diligence reviews
- Public Sector Advisory: includes private/public sector engagement and stakeholder engagement (including cultural engagement)
Relevant memberships and appointments
- Chair, Arts Regional Trust: Te Taumata Toi-a–iwi (ART) was established to accelerate creative entrepreneurship within the Auckland arts and creative ecology and has invested over $3.5 million in the Auckland Region’s arts, culture and creative industries sector since its inception. The capital fund has grown to over $10 million under ART’s stewardship. ART’s creative enterprise development programmes back high-achieving creative people intent on growing Auckland’s cultural capital into rich creative, social and economic outcomes.
- Director, Ngati Awa Group Holdings Ltd: the commercial asset-holding company for Te Runanga o Ngati Awa (based in Whakatane), and responsible for the prudent management of a $130M asset portfolio including Forestry, Property, Dairy Farms, Equities and Fisheries.
- Director, Pioke Corporate Ltd: The commercial asset-holding company for Te Runanga o Ngai Takoto based in Kaitaia. As Ngai Takoto near the completion of their settlement, Pioke will be tasked with managing settlement assets.
- Director, Elevator Group Ltd: Incorporated as a society in 1963 as a social enterprise, it now has approx. 170 employees of varying degrees of intellectual and physical disability. It provides meaningful and sustainable employment to people with disabilities, through our own businesses as well as employment placements into the corporate community.