Loretta is a Senior Manager – Business Advisory and joined Findex in November 2016 in Wellington’s Business Advisory service line, relocating to the Hawkes Bay in February 2018.
Lorretta has gathered a broad experience in providing accounting and business advisory services to SME clients for over 10 years, working across a variety of industries. Lorretta enjoys working closely with key stakeholders within organisations to ensure they make informed decisions and provides the tools required to achieve their desired results.
Lorretta enjoys staying active and spending quality time with her young daughter, family and friends.
Clients and experience
Lorretta is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in a range of industries including manufacturing, retail, construction, hospitality and commercial and residential property. She has extensive experience in Xero, MYOB and other various accounting software as well as IFRS Accounting.
Lorretta establishes strong relationships with her clients to understand their goals and her collaboration with the other Findex service lines provides the ability to ensure her client’s needs are fully accommodated. Her experience ensures she will be able to confidently help clients in the following areas and more:
• Preparation and review of monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasts
• Preparation and review of annual financial statements and tax returns
• Reviewing and improving systems and processes, including client education
• Involvement in the development of strategy and business planning for clients
Professional Affiliations and Education
- Bachelor of Commerce – Majoring in Accounting and Commercial Law from Victoria University
- Xero Advisor & Xero Payroll Certified
- Chartered Accountant